Sagarika (100 ml)
सामान की आपूर्ति 7-10 दिवस में होगी / Delivery period 7-10 days
Product Name :Sagarika
Product Description :Sagarika is a sea product for crop productivity enhancement and has been derived from Red Seaweed (Kappaphycus alvarezii) cultivated in seawater along the south east coast of India. Sagarika is an organic product and works as a plant growth promoter.
Constituents :Total soluble solids contains: 28% seaweed extract (Red & Brown Algae), proteins, carbohydrates, inorganic salts & other inherent nutrients, vitamins, etc.
Crop : Suitable for all field crops, Pulses, Oilseeds, Horticulture & Vegetable crops, Sugar & Fibre crops, Plantation crops, Medicinal and Aromatic crops
Application : Spray in early morning hours after the dew has evaporated
- 1st Spray – Plant establishment stage/ Tillering stage
- 2nd Spray – Pre - flowering stage
- 3rd Spray – Post flowering stage
Dosage : Spray 250 ml Sagarika /acre or 1-2 ml per litre of water as per crop stage
1. Sagarika is a safe and eco-friendly product, has no phytotoxic effect and suitable for sustainable agriculture.
2. Sagarika acts as ‘Metabolic Enhancer’: stimulate crop growth and development.
3. Sagarika increases crop yields, gives complete nutritional benefit to crops expressed in improved plant vigour, root and shoot growth, more flowering and fruiting, etc.
4. Sagarika enhances physiological efficiency of crops leading to more nutrient uptake from soil.
5. Sagarika improves quality - better shape, size, uniformity, colour & taste of fruits.
6. Sagarika enhances stress tolerance ability of crops & resistance against pests & diseases.
Vendor: IFFCO eBazar Limited