Sagarika Z++ (10kg)
Product Name: Sagarika Z++
Product description: Sagarika Z++ is Seaweed Granules, fortified by seaweed extract (Red & Brown Algae) containing proteins, carbohydrates, Inorganic Salts & other inherent nutrients (Plant Growth Hormones Auxins, Cytokinins&Ga). The seaweed is mixed with a carrier used to formulate a product rich in Sulphur, Calcium, Zinc and Boron. The seaweeds are cultivated and naturally harvested from warm, tropical regions (Indian Ocean) and therefore is endowed with more bio-stimulant substances. Thus seaweed-fortified granules are more effective than extract from temperate region seaweed.
Crop: Suitable for all field crops, Pulses, Oilseeds, Horticulture & Vegetable crops, Sugar & Fibre crops, Plantation crops, Medicinal and Aromatic crops.
The method of Application: Seaweed granules should be used @ 8-10 kg/Acre in the case of field crops 10 days after sowing/ transplanting and the second application 30 days thereafter.
For perennials/ vines use 100-150 grams per tree/vines.
- Seaweed fortified granules increase yield and quality of produce by increasing the metabolic function of the plant
- It helps in optimizing vegetative growth in the initial phases of crop growth. It promotes better tillering, root growth and nutrient uptake. It also provides resistance to plants against drought conditions.
- Helps plant in cell division, internode elongation, and seed development
- Helps control transport of sugar in plants.
- It activates the soil bacteria, especially rhizosphere bacteria that are responsible for the better growth of root system.
- Vendor: IFFCO eBazar Limited
- Photo: Attached
- Unit Quantity: 10 Kg
Price Inclusive of taxes